By accessing, browsing, or using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted the practices described in this Policy. INNATE LABS reserves the right to alter this Policy at any time by posting the amended Policy on the Site. This Policy was last revised on April 20, 2010.
1. Information we Collect
INNATE LABS collects the e-mail addresses and other contact information you provide when you send us e-mail messages, complete a registration form or other submission form, or request or buy goods, services, or other information from us.
INNATE LABS uses this information to provide you with services, or information that you request. When visitors specifically request information from us through the Site INNATE LABS may use your information to provide you with information reports as well as information about services offered by INNATE LABS Companies. To stop getting general e-mails or communications from INNATE LABS, simply tell us so in a reply to any e-mail we send you.
2. Information Related to Employment
This Site has registration forms you can use to send your resume or CV to us and to receive a username and password. These forms require you to give us your name, address, e-mail address, and information about your job history, experience, and education. INNATE LABS may also ask you for other information to help us tell whether you would be eligible under local immigration or employment laws to work in a particular country. You will be able to provide us additional information that you think may be useful for us to evaluate your experience as it relates to potential employment with a INNATE LABS Company.
We will use your name, username, and e-mail address to contact you regarding any positions (at INNATE LABS or at another INNATE LABS Company) that interest you.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
INNATE LABS will not share this information with any other person, company or organization, except as stated below and under the following circumstances:
1. INNATE LABS Companies who will also use your information only in accordance with this Policy.
2. Third parties providing services to you pursuant to your agreement with INNATE LABS, or INNATE LABS Companies or as may be required by law.
3. With companies in the course of business transfers where customer and user information is one of the transferred business assets. If any INNATE LABS Company or substantially all of any INNATE LABS Company's assets were acquired, such information would be one of the transferred assets.
4. INNATE LABS may also disclose information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or for the protection of the legal rights of INNATE LABS or INNATE LABS Companies or its affiliates, customers, or suppliers, other users of this Site, or the public; or in order to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties.
5. INNATE LABS may disclose aggregated information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you.
4. Your Rights
You may review and approve the information collected about you in our database upon request. Upon request, we will remove information from our customer database or change/correct personal information that you state is erroneous. However, you should understand that information about you in our database might come from a number of sources, including orders placed by you and third party mailing lists.
Kindly contact us for any questions or clarifications regarding this policy.
By using this Website, you consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your personal information as described in this Policy.