ICQA is a training & certification program in software quality assurance that demonstrates a proficient level understanding of software quality, process engineering, quality assurance activities, quality standards, models and frameworks.
In addition, the participant has an option to choose additional modules on Certification Preparatory Training for internationally acclaimed quality assurance certifications like CASQ® / CSQA® / CMSQ® .
Who will the course benefit?
Graduates looking for a job in Software Quality Assurance or Software Testers & Developers who want to move to Quality Assurance or Non – IT professionals interested in shifting to Software Quality Assurance.
What skills will the student gain?
After the completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Knowledge on Software Quality Assurance Control
- Ability to understand Process Models and Frameworks
- Undertake Software Quality Assurance activities in a structured manner
- Create QA Plans
- Facilitate and training project teams in process implementation
- Conduct Internal Audits and report results
- Perform data analysis
- Understanding Software Engineering Concepts & Lifecycles
- Introduction to Quality
- Process Concepts
- Review Techniques
- Internal Auditing Techniques
- Quality Control Tools
- Overview to CMMI®
- Overview to 6 Sigma
- Overview to ISO 9000, PCMM® & ITIL
- Organization Change Management & Soft Aspects of Quality
- Preparatory Training & Mock Examination [Optional]