- PRINCE2® Certification Workshop
Officially launched in October 1996, PRINCE2® is the method used for planning and managing projects in the public and private sectors. The method is used for a wide variety and size of projects. PRINCE2® is universally accepted in more than 150 countries as the leading best practice project management method.
Who should attend?
Organisations and individuals requiring a controlled approach to managing projects. Suitable for project managers, team managers, project support and assurance staff, and managers from any discipline who wish to apply a best practice, structured approach to managing their projects. The PRINCE2® method is flexible and adaptable for any type and size of project, and offers an excellent management foundation for any member of staff.
Why Choose Us?
Innate Labs has been a preferred knowledge service provider to leading MNCs and corporates across india and has been consistently adding value to these organizations through value based qualification certifications including ITIL, PRINCE2, PMP, SixSigma.
PRINCE2® stands for PRojects IN Controlled Environment. PRINCE2® is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects.
The PRINCE2 method is the de-facto standard for project management in the UK and is practiced worldwide. It is implicit that an individual must go through officially accredited PRINCE2 trainings and PRINCE2 certifications’ programs/courses provided by an Accredited Training Organization. Innate Labs is an accredited training organization (A.T.O.) accredited by APMG – PRINCE2’s only official accreditor. PRINCE2 trainings and PRINCE2 certification courses conducted by Innate Labs are of international standards and assures students of the best knowledge gain possible in the 4/5-day PRINCE2 training workshop duration.
We believe doing a certification is an important well-thought decision of our delegates. We would not only enable our delegates to achieve success in certification exams but also equip them with the right skills and knowledge to take the professional challenges heads on. We believe that clearing a certification exam can give you a certificate which is nothing but a piece of paper if you do not have the right knowledge to prove your credentials.
Certification without knowledge can lend someone to an interview call but cannot help someone to get a job or grow in their career path. Knowledge is the core and certification is just a proof of your knowledge.
Hence, our trainings are knowledge-driven rather than just certification-driven, and, the end result of our training is a 100% success in the certification exam as well as increased confidence of our delegates to leverage their career with the knowledge shared.
Our trainers are Industry Experts and are accredited with APMG-UK for conducting the training and certification workshops. The trainers are experienced and seasoned professionals from the industry who have 15+ years of practical implementation experience working in all the phases of project, programme and portfolio management for global MNCs and have played several roles in the management ladder.
It is this experience that enables our delegates to gain the right practical knowledge coupled with the best practice standards helping them to achieve their career aspirations in our 4/5-day training and certification sessions.
PRINCE2 Training Course Objectives
• Understand the PRINCE2® method at the Foundation as well as the Practitioner levels.
• Understand how to apply the integrated elements of PRINCE2® (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment.
• Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management.
• Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment.
• Prepares the delegates to appear for the APMG PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Level Project Management Certification and pass it successfully.
• Pre-study enrollment pack consisting of PRINCE2 reference material
• Officially accredited extensive PRINCE2 Courseware
• Extensive Case studies (based on real life scenarios)
• 200+ Practice Question Sets & 2 Simulation Exams
• Project templates which can be used in real project situations
• Add-on Support (Email/Phone) (Access to Innate Labs - PRINCE2 Forums)
• Extended interactions with Industry Expert Consultants
• 99.5% Success Rate
• 100% passing guarantee - Else we pay your re-exam fees
Course Fees Includes:
• PRINCE2 Training Fees
• PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Certification Examination Fees
• 4-Star Conferencing Facilities including lunch, Tea/Coffee
• Course Deliverables as stated above
PRINCE2 Training Course Outline
• Structured Approach to Managing Projects
Setting the scene for a structured approach to managing all projects; project success criteria; the model of the PRINCE2® method including the integrated elements of principles, processes, themes and tailoring.
• The Process-based Approach
PRINCE2® focuses on key processes needed for successful project management which must be present, but may be ‘tailored’ to reflect the complexity, scope and risks faced by the project. PRINCE2® Process Model will be used to help delegates understand and appreciate what should be done to manage each project, why it should be done and when in the project lifecycle.
• Business Case
What is a Business Case; Outcomes, Outputs, Benefits and Dis-benefits; Developing, Verifying and Maintaining the Business Case; Confirming the benefits and the Benefits Review Plan.
Project Management Team Structure and the Project Board, Project Assurance, Project Manager, Team Manager, Change Authority and Project Support roles & responsibilities. Stakeholder management; Communication Management Strategy.
Levels and content of Plans; Exception Plans; Product-based approach to planning – Project Product Description, Product Breakdown Structure, Product Description, Product Flow Diagram; the PRINCE2® planning steps.
Management and Technical Stages. Tolerance and Raising Exceptions. Project Board and Project Manager Controls for Reviewing and Reporting Progress; Baselines for Control; Capturing and Reporting Lessons; Eventdriven and time-driven controls.
Issue and Change Control procedure; Configuration Management procedure; Configuration Management Strategy; Baseline, Handling changes; Tracking and protecting products; Change Authority; Change Budget.
Quality Defined, The Quality Audit Trial; Acceptance Criteria, Quality Criteria, Quality Management Strategy, Quality Assurance, Quality Controls and Quality Review technique.
Risk and Risk Management; Risk Management in Projects; Risk Management Strategy; Risk Management Procedure; Risk Budget.
• Practical Work
Specially written scenarios and comprehensive sets of related tasks help provide a practical application of the method. Practical work includes creating process models, completing tasks related to specific elements of the method such as how the PRINCE2® themes help to apply the PRINCE2® principles as well as a variety of objective test questions. Many tasks are designed to help delegates ‘link’ the four integrated elements of PRINCE2®; “principles”, “processes”, “themes” and “tailoring”.
• Foundation: 1 hour, closed book exam consisting of 75 multiple-choice questions. Passing the Foundation exam is a prerequisite to taking the Practitioner exam.
• Practitioner: 2½ hours, open book (PRINCE2® manual only) consisting of 8 scenario-based objective test questions.
The PRINCE2 training class sizes are limited. The PRINCE2® training and certification course includes work-based practical activities and discussions as well as sample questions.