Load Runner is an automated load testing tool that allows you to test your application before, during, and after deployment. The Load Runner Controller and Analysis will be covered in this course. the students will create and run load test scenarios using the Controller. The Analysis is used to analyze load test results.
Who will the course benefit?
Quality Assurance engineers, Performance Engineers and Users of Load Runner who need to create scripts to load test their Web Applications.
What skills will the student gain?
After the completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify information that needs to be gathered for load testing.
- Identify the components of LoadRunner.
- Apply the workflow recommended for creating a basic Load Runner scenario.
- Assign scripts, run-time settings, performance monitors, load generators and V-users to load Runner scenario based on your load testing goals.
- Load test your application by running a scenario.
- Planning an Effective Load Test
- Load Runner Installation
- Introduction to Scenarios
- Using Run-Time Settings
- Scenario Execution
- Scheduling Scenarios
- Performance Monitors
- Results Analysis