- ITIL® Certification Workshop
Increased competitiveness, complex business processes and technology explosion has lead to a compulsion of specialized skills marked as a mandatory for individuals involved in delivering these business services. Foundation level knowledge is nowadays a pre-requisite for perfoming service management activities, at the same time, it is also important to have specialized knowledge and expertise in handling practical real-life situations.
The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle Qualification : a free-standing qualification, but is also the final and mandatory module of the Service Capability and/or Service Lifecycle modules that leads to ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
Who should attend?
• Individuals who need a business and management level understanding of the ITIL (2011) core Lifecycle and how it can be applied to improve the quality of IT service provision within an organisation
• Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is the final mandatory module
• Individuals aiming towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite
• The attendees would include CIOs, Senior IT Managers, IT Managers and Supervisors, IT professionals and IT Operation practitioners
Delegates willing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (the 2011 Foundation or V3 Foundation or V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate) AND have accumulated an additional 15 credits from the other ITIL qualifications, including the Intermediate qualifications, complementary qualifications and some earlier qualifications which shall be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission. Please refer : http://www.itil-officialsite.com/%20Qualifications/ITILQualificationLevels/ITILExpertLevel.aspx
• Adopt integrated service management processes to manage services across the lifecycle
• Assimilate service lifecycle stages and ITSM processes
• Identification, assessment & management of risks
• Exploit, build, measure, implement and improve service management capabilities
• Managing the planning and implementation of IT service management
• Implement strategic change management and manage organizational changes effectively
• Prepare for and take the ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle Qualification: Certification Exam
• Introduction to IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues
• Management of Strategic Change
• Risk Management
• Understanding Organisational Challenges
• Assessment of services
• Communication and stakeholder engagement as well as understanding Complementary Industry Guidance
• Instructor Led - Complete Classroom Learning with limited class size. The course includes work-based practical activities and discussions as well as real-life case studies.
• 3 Days (Examination is conducted at the end of 3rd day of training)
• Pre-study enrollment pack consisting of ITIL reference materials
• Officially accredited extensive ITIL Courseware
• Real life case studies and practical assignments including extensive review sessions
• Official ITIL sample papers (2 sets)
• Extensive Support (Email/Phone) (Access to Innate Labs - ITIL Forums)
• Earn 30 PMI® PDUs
• 100% passing guarantee - Else we pay your re-exam fees
Course Fees Includes:
• ITIL Training Fees
• ITIL 2011 Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) Qualification - Certification Examination Fees
• 4-Star Conferencing Facilities including lunch, Tea/Coffee
• Course Deliverables as stated above
Certification Examination Details:
• Examination Format : Multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions
• Number of Questions : 8
• Pass Score : 70% i.e. 28/40
• Exam Duration: Maximum 90 minutes for all candidates in their respective language (Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their first language have a maximum of 120 minutes and are allowed to use a dictionary).
• Exam mode : Online or Paper Based Examination fully accredited by APMG-International - UK
Key Concepts of the Service Lifecycle
Reviewing the strategic and managerial aspects of the service lifecycle
Service value across the lifecycle stages
Governance and Organisation
Impacting service management with governance
Organisational structure, skills and competence
Implementing and Improving Service Management Capability
Service management capability
Assessing service management
Enabling effective improvement
Communication and Stakeholder Management
Coordinating with the business and suppliers
Ensuring effective communication
Integrating Service Management Processes Across the Lifecycle
The impact of service strategy on lifecycle stages
Analysing service design
Organising for service transition
Planning service operation
Implementing continual service improvement
Managing Services Across the Service Lifecycle
Capturing customer and stakeholder needs
Managing cross-lifecycle processes
Balancing potential conflicts and competing issues
Types of measurements
Designing measurement frameworks
What is this course all about?
This course is the concluding module of the Service Lifecycle and/or Service Capability modules and leads to the ITIL Expert Qualification in IT Service Management. This course fosters on knowledge obtained from the ITIL Intermediate qualifications and progress towards the application and integration of ITIL processes, providing skills that can be utilized evidently in day to day work.
What background do I need?
As mentioned in the Course Details section, you would be requiring to hold ITIL 2011 Foundation Certificate OR ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate OR V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate AND have accumulated an additional 15 credits from the other ITIL qualifications, including the Intermediate qualifications, complementary qualifications and some earlier qualifications to attend this course and take the ITIL Certification Exam on the final day of class. Please note that only 6 credits can come from complementary qualifications.
Does this course counted towards the credits for ITIL Expert certification?
Yes. This course is the concluding module of the Service Lifecycle and/or Service Capability modules and leads to the ITIL Expert Qualification Certification in IT Service Management. Please refer: http://www.itil-officialsite.com/qualifications/creditprofiler.aspx
What are the next actions/steps to be taken to be an ITIL Expert?
To achieve the ITIL Expert qualification certification, you must gain a total of 17 credit points through the ITIL qualification scheme and then complete this course and pass the associated exam, which would then give you a total of 22 credits. For more information, visit: http://www.itil-officialsite.com/ Qualifications/ITILQualificationLevels/ITILExpertLevel.aspx
Is this course aligned and updated according to the changes of ITIL 2011 Edition?
Yes. This course is updated as per latest ITIL 2011 edition. The updates were designed to:
This update reflects the evolution of best practices. While the basic principles and concepts of ITIL remain the same, the supporting processes and practices evolve to ensure they continue to be important & relevant and useful in today's service management environment.
Innate Labs is a high end IT services, training and consulting organization providing IT services, training and consulting in the field of software quality assurance & testing, software development methodologies, process improvement, Service management and project management.
"It not only helped me to achieve ITIL certification but also provided me the practical insights to improve my day to day work and help my organization achieve ISO 20000."
IT Manager, QSG - Vadodara
"The course was really good in terms of facility, faculty and materials provided. Faculty was able to explain all our questions in detail to understand ITIL concepts thoroughly which helped in clearing the ITIL certification exam with ease."
Network Administrator, L&T Infotech, Pune
"Trainer is very good and he has lot of patience to clear all the doubts and having a good command over the topic too. My special thanks to Innate Labs team to help us get the most valued certification in IT Service management - ITIL from OGC, UK. Scored 98% in the exam.
Senior Manager - IT Infrastructure - Reliance Industries Limited
It not only helped me to clear the exam but also provided me the practical insights to improve my day to day work and help my organization achieve ISO 20000."
Senior Manager (IT), Gujarat Gas, Ahmedabad
"I was skeptical about this course and certification as to whether it would actually add value to my career or not. Attended the course last month and I am amazed by the knowledge points as well as best practices I have learnt. It helped me to clear the ITIL exam too with 95%."
System Admin, Rishabh Software, Vadodara
"I am extremely happy for doing ITIL course in Innate Labs. It was a 2 day knowledgeable journey with you. Before I joined Innate Labs Training , I didn't had much knowledge about ITIL stream and even Innate Labs. But after I started to learn this course, I definitely gained much more knowledge than I had expected. "
Head (Operations), Tulip, Mumbai
I am pleased by the exemplary knowledge and practices I have came across in this training workshop conducted by Innate Labs. Becoming a foundation level certified ITIL professional (87%) provided me with a accelerated career growth in my current organization too."
Senior Consultant, Ernst & Young, UAE
EXIN is an initiative of the Ministry of Economic Affairs - Netherlands. Established in 1984, EXIN went on to produce various IT standards, such as the ITIL®, PRINCE2® and ISPL and now is the world's leading provider of independent information management certification and accreditation. EXIN has been providing the certification and accreditation services in these fields for more than 30 years now.
Around the world there is a growing interest in improving and verifying standards, processes and procedures. As a leading accreditation, certification and examination body, the APM Group are at the forefront of exciting and pioneering developments in this global phenomenon.
APMG-International is a leading Examination Institute which accredits training and consulting organizations, and manages certification schemes for professionals. APMG-International is in turn accredited by Axelos Limited, the Official Accreditor of the PPM Portfolio, and by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) as a certification body.
ISTQB is an International Testing Qualifications Board established in 2002. The board is responsible for the "ISTQB Certified Tester".
CMMI®, Capability Maturity Model®, Capability Maturity Modeling®, CMM® and Carnegie Mellon® are registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office by Carnegie Mellon University. ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of Axelos Limited - UK. ICTP, ICTA and ICQA are service marks of Innate Labs Private Limited. COBIT is a registered trade mark of ISACA and the IT Governance Institute (ITGI). PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of Axelos Limited - UK. The Swirl logo™ is a Trade Mark of Axelos Limited - UK. Test Maturity Model and TMM® are the service marks of Illinois Institute of Technology. TMMi ® is the registered trademark of the TMMi®Foundation. "PMI", "PMP", the PMI logo, the PMI Registered Education Provider Logo, "PMBOK", "PgMP"are the registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.